Chief Operating Officer, North America; Head of Strategic Beta and Head of Private Client Advisory
As Chief Operating Officer, Marc is responsible for helping to develop and implement North America operating principles, alignment and business execution across the U.S. intermediary and North America institutional businesses.
- As Head of Strategic Beta, Mark oversees the firm’s strategic beta platform, which currently includes its suite of exchange-traded funds
- As Head of Private Client Advisory, he oversees the firm’s high-net-worth registered investment advisor and private bank distribution channels
- Joined one of the Columbia Threadneedle legacy firms in 2013, where he served as chief product and marketing officer, ultimately responsible for its product, sales and marketing activities
- Previously led U.S. intermediary distribution for Guggenheim Investments and was executive director for investment solutions and fee-based advisory platforms at UBS
- Holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation
- Member of the investment community since 1994
- Columbia University School of International & Public Affairs, M.I.A.
- Vassar College, B.A.